Friday, December 21, 2012

Dream

It was kinda really dangerous in ways was dangerous from the start I mean.  I think Ellen DeGeneres was in it.  It was a dark place where you find rooms, like in a video game or fantasy.  I went to a class of Órla Fallon twice, with my family, going through text, and I conquered in the end.  She left, at 1 point.  I think I was onto her.  It was about me not following her in the summer having a baby and how I was seeing if following her would work out.  She had a low, resonating voice with a twanging, non-country, in it, like my harp's low notes got, around when her baby was born.  Then, there was a time when a little magical demon came that was magical and trying to murder us, I guess, though it wasn't like crystal clear as to what it was doing, probably jumping about, more like "the" villain.  It went behind a like cheap sorta carpeted, gray wall.  I guess it came back with 3 more people there.  It was like I was there with my mom and dad, didn't want to be with them in this dream, for the 1st time, felt a lot of irritation.  So, then, these 2 long, tall characters were like fighting it and got it in a box and were killing it with zaps, like saying it was Voldemort.  Then, I woke up.  It was interesting, nice I conquered and was gonna follow this person in the summer, follow in some way, like studying.