Friday, December 21, 2012

The Wealthy

I took a cruise in Fort Lauderdale and saw the mansions.  I'm guessing those people could some be from Florida, from there or Miami, probably.

So, I looked at a photo of a mansion in Key West by the ocean.  It had a pool with the lawn chairs set up.  Too bad people would just say oh well everyone can't live there, how were we supposed to know.  Guessing that family isn't from there.  I saw a black and white photo, too.  Guessing those people are ghosts, now.

My aunt's husband is from Miami, and I not too long ago found his parents are from Cleveland.  I don't know where he was born.  He has it together.  They go on vacations, a lot.  He became an army colonel.  He's pretty tall, an average size, drinks beer.

It seems like people with families from New Orleans.