Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Problem

I got another squeal of pain from Ellen.  There's a package by my door with a book of Shakespeare monologues over it.  My mom passed by and looked at my feet and said something.  *BEEP*  Then, I got a similar insulting message.  *BEEP*  Someone do something!  See if you can *beep* these people.  Ellen DeGeneres and Tim Burton.  I told you to stop.  Look, someone do something.  No one cares what you say.  I'm not gonna go into this.  I can't even get even with this if you were in the room.  I can't even t***** you enough.

ELLEN STOP THESE MESSAGES.  What's your problem?  You're nothing!  You're just mean and send me these messages.  Then, maybe you didn't, but maybe you did.  It's because of you, though.  Why should I care about anyone related to you?  You're not white, are you, and hey you're just gonna make fun of me.  You keep acting like I'm not white.  What, what am I supposed to do?