Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Being Famous

Did you ever think of what it would be like to post online a little sooner and have people all save a place for you?  I was hoping that people, lots of people, would find me, and I'd get lots of views and even comments.  The idea came to me gradually and under great control, though I suppose people could have issues with me.  I do feel helped by other people.

I came across some blogs looking things up and looked up another I didn't put on my list of people.  I understand that I don't know many good blogs and that others have, but I'm not sure how much.  I've seen some blogs that were kinda packed, but I wasn't able to really understand|get into them.  Not much, though, but 1 I remember concretely.  I knew the person, probably didn't contact the person, at least not by her blog.