Wednesday, December 19, 2012

TV

I honestly wish that TV show hosts didn't go on vacation, but I just realized they needed 1.  We used to travel on vacation, at a certain time period, I did a lot.  I burned out, and now my life is over.

So, I'm guessing this was Ellen's last episode, wait, tomorrow?  :(*  What about the new year?  IMDb!  BD  She'll be on Twitter, so this will be fun.  I guess she won't be posting herself unless she gets in the news, which it is a good chance|whatever.

1st time I saw her, I was pretty happy the season was over because I was tired, also of calling my grandma each night, who always seemed mad because of the n word thing..  It stil bothers me.  Apparently, I looked at her on Twitter sometimes.  Funny thing, 1st I followed her because she sparked an interest, caught her, decided I was supposed to take a look at her show.  I was afraid to follow her on Twitter and felt that I was supposed to take a break, under it all.

I wonder if something else will be on, like Jimmy Fallon.  I think "Ghost Adventures" will still play.  Maybe, there will be good Disney Christmas stuff.  So, if I find out she's out until Januray, which I started getting into some things in February last year and then her show by April, which seemed like a long time ... also, it seemed to be a big deal I got into Kate Bush more and it took over the entire season, taught me to dance when I sang.  It really molded me to also see her, on top of Tim Burton.

What if Ellen DeGeneres stopped her show?  I guess other people could, too.  Jay Leno is in 2014, unsure of why.  I guess he's ancient history in media.