Monday, December 17, 2012

Deleted Tweets

16 Dec

@TheEllenShow I got marks on my face from your show, if it interests you. I felt less interested. 3( I didn't give my mom glasses.

@TheEllenShow Why should anyone care if you get glasses? You supposedly caused my mom to get them. What will you do if no one cares about U?

FIX MY MOM NOT TO WEAR GLASSES OR FIGURE IT OUT, IF YOU DID IT @TheEllenShow ... I bet you're wasting "some of" my time but not more than...

Thanks @TimWBurton for making the world so hard. Or is it all the nigger minions you support gladly? It's not "ok" bc you figured it out..

I'm pretty sure it's almost @TheEllenShow's fault. @TimWBurton @OrlaghFallon That selfish p.o.*. wears glasses, too.

@OrlaghFallon Congratulations! It must have been a spectacular 1.
  View conversation 

@OrlaghFallon The world is worthless.
  View conversation 

@OrlaghFallon Oh wow, I hope you're having fun and never return.
  View conversation 

@OrlaghFallon is mean. My mom wears glasses because of her. She doesn't seem happy but is expecting in January. 3)

@TimWBurton No one cares about you. You always acted like I was worthless. You made bad things happen to me, through my dad.

@TimWBurton Make her wear glasses all the time.

@TimWBurton Is your *beep* "wife" m***... in pleasure? I believe you told my dad to make my mom wear glasses to read and drive. (cont.)

@TheEllenShow I think violent thoughts all the time. I bet you don't care. Huh? Huh?

@TimWBurton @OrlaghFallon DID YOU GIVE MY MOM GLASSES bc you and your loved ones are not safe

@TheEllenShow You're full of mistakes. DID YOU GIVE MY MOM GLASSES! Because you're probably not safe. You won't give an indication no?

@TheEllenShow I DON'T WANT YOUR ATTITUDE - DID YOU GIVE MY MOM GLASSES YOU WORTHLESS BITCH - BC I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VALUES