Monday, December 17, 2012

Problem

At the grocery store, I got really mad, like at people thinking I was a nigger but not acting like it and then trying to act like I was like my dad so much just because I had like you know special feelings for his ways.  I got so mad, even at innocent people - 1st this older lady with scrawny kids passed and I think I thought of probably k*** or maybe nigger, unsure, but then thought something like didn't you act like I was a nigger?  An innocent dude passed by, and I thought of k***, for thinking I was like my dad.  Another guy, I was mad he made my butt feel simple, my butt and legs, like smoother, like "like" my dad, liking him.  Why am I like that?  I don't want to believe this.  It was like an onslaught, and I didn't feel I was allowed to be happy.  It's hard to believe I'd do this.  It's because of Johnny Depp, 2005.  I experienced such acute pain I could not stand it, noises and the way people acted, all the time.