Monday, December 17, 2012

Funny Ideas

I get funny ideas from Ellen DeGeneres.  She seems to be hooked onto that someone like me is a representation of my dad, born in 1950.

Well, I just remember thinking just now how he seemed to discourage me to finally bridge and be cool like black people, like earlier this year.  I acted like to a black person that they "didn't have anything" like when they seemed like my mom, who is Chinese Indonesian.  Then, everyone stopped acting like that.  When my dad did that, all the black people stopped.  It's not important, but Ellen DeGeneres had a track where she was acting like she was a black person in a way that annoyed me, personally.  Why don't we just lock my dad up and not talk to him?  He's a bad person who has nothing behind him, like Tim Burton.  Why does Ellen DeGeneres keep barking at me?  She must have a weak bladder.

Also, we lived in the New Orleans area when you were in L.A. promoting your show.  I didn't feel invited to watch it by your minions, didn't feel I had time.  :|  My dad is a person like any other and you don't think straight.  You know, I have a lot of problems with you, and I'm not "getting it out."

Stop treating me like a nigger, you!  What's your problem?  My dad is being worthless, thinking I should be knocked out when I try to say something.  Why don't you knock other people out and not cater to them to do it as an improvement?  Can you even follow what I'm thinking|saying, huh, huh?