Sunday, December 16, 2012

Back From the Grocery

There was only 1 French bread pepperoni pizza left.  I got so mad and thought that Ellen DeGeneres was "involved."  I'm in an experiment, and I'm getting 0 respect from her.  It's like it's my fault, BUT IT'S NOT!!!  Answer that?  Just wanna play a game with no point because you're nothing or not something???  SLAM!  Take that, "wimp!"

The French bread pizza isn't incredibly good, here, though, I know, and 711 doesn't have anything good.  I didn't even bother getting the sliced pizza.  Also, I got mad Ellen DeGeneres may have planted a worker next to me who slammed the door.  I asked him|reprimanded him about it, didn't hear me at 1st and then I came over.  He just kinda looked at me like maybe I had a problem...

So, I got like maybe 3 packs of pepperoni deep dish pan pizza.

I got a chocolate cake, chocolate Breyer's ice cream.

I got 2 packs of cracker sticks to dip in cheese.  I got the variety pack of crackers with spread on it.  =}

I got a pack of a certain type of leaves and asparagus.

I got a can of the new kind of food of Chef Boyardee, mac and cheese, came out maybe 3 months ago.

I got butter and cheese grits and breakfast biscuits, 1 bacon and 1 sausage.

I got grain Italian bread from the bakery section and a nice pack of honey ham.

I got 2 packs of beef, 1 with lots of small boneless ones and a pretty large pack of 2.

I don't remember what else.