Sunday, December 16, 2012

Less Success Confessed

Would you say Ellen DeGeneres is less successful than me morally, like, in a nutshell?

She thinks it matters bad people and that she "cares" about the flaws side that others who are good "will have."  Like, she thinks people who live to hurt others are the 1st priority.  Too bad, they're not hurting her.  She's Jewish and not Catholic and not really Protestant.  What a show off.  Well, that's the internet.  :|  Hm, I hope I don't need to pee, but I probably do, soon..  I thought all religions believed in being good.  I'm not sure what clashed.  Maybe something to do with suffering as a rich person or those who are well-to-do.  That's rather funny, though, that those people would be rich and not be happy.  Well, people who have a voice, who care, not that it's interesting that she "does that."  I just don't contend to it and I think in private most don't.  She doesn't even approve of modern culture.

Like, she really tips the boat.  So do people like Tim Burton.  Think of "what's" there for people who need someone to look up to.  I kinda would like to see, like, what I'm expected to see.  I mean, it makes sense.  It's just that everyone is like that, anyone who's anyone.  So, who do I really care about?  Poor people?  Isn't that just about being against people like Ellen DeGeneres, Tim Burton, and Johnny Depp?