Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Mom in Glasses 3)

Well, my dad was nasty because he's something related to the word worthless or said I was being stupid for I think the 1st time, which makes sense, though he's not keeping up with me, online..  3p

He only cared about his own feelings and threatened to pretend that wasn't the case and that I was worthless, that I was just privileged and that I didn't deserve my dignity and morals I've learned and acquired.

I got to the idea that it was related to "what" Tim Burton was.  Someone needs to do something about people hurting others to test them because of Helena Bonham Carter, him thinking she's like so precious and innocent and mistreated and like making the world think about her as though she's Johnny Depp or even him OR EVEN ELLEN DEGENERES and that no one else has anything in common with her, technically, hear that, huh, huh, gonna bother you later??

I keep getting weird treatments since watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" this season.  I Tweet with her because I'm online.  Nothing wrong with trying to get personal with her, but I don't need her "help."  Like, all of a sudden, I'll get really insulted and I don't remember why.  It's not bad.  It's not like you can attack me for it.  See, she's gonna read this and attack me for it on her show or post annoying stuff on her Twitter and Facebook.  Then, something bad will happen via the decision of my dad.  Why not just lock my dad up?  Then, we can see what she really is.  Because I'm kinda mad at her for ruining my family.  I don't care about her family, I mean she's like making us think they're important when ours aren't.  Now, that's a laugh.  Yea, I guess she doesn't really care, neither.  She might just act like it like to her mom.  Yea, she does have a niece.  Like, Tim Burton has a daughter.  I am not gonna hurt them for it, but I am gonna talk about it, especially Nell Burton.  Yea, it does make me feel like fighting, when these things happen, like I know I'm mad about like even my brother.  I don't do anything.  I get mad about other little kids getting attention for being naive.. for being considered the kids of a more pristine generation who's younger or for being racist and active racists as white Americans or even abroad America.

So, she acts like she cares, but I think that in some abstract way she must have caused it.  I'm worried because I liked her and think she's trying to get me to not like her and I feel made fun of for doing something other than sitting in my room like a rubber duck rubber duck rubber duck duck duck.  Does that bother you?  I hope not because if it does you do not at all deserve any attention.  I mean, in some ways it's bothersome.

So, Nell Burton has brown eyes.  My mom was tending to my brother..  Tim Burton has a violent eye problem.