Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blog Roll

Why are people so mad at me, recently?

You're expected to not hurt me.  Pretty much, you've ruined my life, though.  Also, you say I can't even get mad.  You said all I've said was worthless, and now I can't even remember who I am, unless I see evidence, which brings to light more than I knew before.  I can come to the conclusion that you will always get mad.  I wonder how big each punishment is.  I have a story to tell.  If you think it's funny, I have another "story" to tell.  If you planned it, I have another story to tell.  Hm, what did I do?  Not accept something?  What did you do?  Take away what was mine?  Hm.  I didn't give my mom glasses.

Why did my mom agree to wear glasses?  1st, arrest my dad, or, if not, note this.  Maybe, she was threatened, like I was.  Well, my threat came through the mist, so-to-speak, dawned on me, sorta, when I think of it.  All I get is "Helena Bonham Carter."  That is illegal.  I am interested in Tim Burton.  I am not interested in the selfish caterings toward Helena Bonham Carter!  I am not anti-Jewish, in the least, understand?  Are you laughing at me?  8|  Good, then don't try to be assertive.

Why do you automatically grapple the idea that someone that draws too much attention is worthless?

"If you asked me to" call Nell Burton a nigger and I didn't directly do it, anyway, why are you comforting her, you worthless devil?