Thursday, December 20, 2012

College

I see Ginny Kopf is teaching 3 classes at Valencia in the Spring, but I need help to get a loan for college if I go and am not sure if my account works.  Well, the 7th, I can technically make it.  The voice class is closed.  :{  She teaches it somewhere else on Sundays.  Won't people know where I am, if I go?  I post online.  It would be fun to go to a group class, though.  I used to not even think about it when I posted about ballet because I'm not like in eminent danger, necessarily, and must live my life, wherever I am, though I don't think anyone at the easy|maybe "bringing back" classes for adults would hurt me.  I mean, people could see me post about something famous a lot, track me down, and attack people I know.  My mom didn't describe the car accidents she was in.  Also, I post to Ginny, anyway, and you can see where she is.  She's probably not the only one in my life you'd find, and she's not really in my life other than meeting her online and posting on her site, not having talked to her yet I mean anyway.  Let's see, Acting I, which I was gonna take at Seminole or she's also doing an Improvisation class with no Prerequisites.  I didn't take Talented Theater but 1 year of high school, and my local theater didn't teach much.  I might ruin the class.  I probably won't elude to where I am if I go.  I might not even sign up for 1 on time.  I can try.  I think my hold was lifted for this semester, so I will probably sign up, unless I chose not to sign up for it.

So, I'm contacting the college, but it never answers.  Something happened, and it's not about me.

I just called her and left a fairly long message.  I told her not to call me but left my number, assuming she may be sleeping.  I connected with her well and don't really know why.  She left a long message in different languages and accents but nothing like what I'm used to in the New Orleans area.

Also, her Improvisation class is Closed but not Full, didn't say so when I signed up.  So, I might take Acting I.  '8I  The voice class, which is shorter I remember.., is full.  She teaches it in the community, as well.  I could afford it but would prefer to take out a college loan.  I'm glad the class is full, but I don't know why Acting I still has space.

So, I noticed, when I left the message, that my voice was kinda liquidy, for some reason, and thinning.  :,  Huh.

It's funny I didn't think of bad thoughts.